Friday, June 19, 2015

5 Reasons You Should Run the Nap Run Classic

I had such a blast last week with the Friday FIve Link-up that I thought I give it another shot. Only thing, is because it doesn't follow this week's prompt it's not exactly a link-up.

So in case you haven't heard I was selected as an ambassador for the Annapolis Running Classic. I'm overjoyed to be apart of the A-team, and I hope you join me for this year's race. In case you're on the fence, here are five reasons why you should join me:


1. Scenic Course: Nestled in Maryland's Capital, the race features some of the most amazing views in Maryland. Both the 10k and half marathon start and finish and the historic Navy Marine Memorial Stadium. How cool is that. Aside from that, runners pass the State House, local restaurants and shops, and beautiful City Dock. The USATF half marathon course, takes runners across the Naval Academy Bridge which is nothing shy of beautiful. Whether your one who has a picturesque memory, and don't mind stopping and taking a few pics, this course is certainly one to remember.


2. Awesome After Party: After taking the course, you'll be greeted to an awesome finisher's party. In addition to the beer that most races offer, the Annapolis Running Classic is the only race I know that offer oysters as a post-run treat. In the past soup has also been offered. Oh and the fun doesn't stop there, you can get your boogie on and celebrate your finish with live music.


3. Bling: Let's face it, us runners love bling. Because the race organizers truly care and listen to past experiences, both the 10k & half marathons finishers will receive a medal.


4. Swag-erific: It just keeps getting better and better, right! The NapRun is also known for its also premiums, and 2015 will be no different. Yep finishers will once again receive a premium after crossing that finish line.


5. Discount: Now with all of that said, Im pretty sure you're begging to join me (RIGHT?) Don't sweat it, I got you covered! Use my ambassador code LYREF15 and save 10% off your registration fee. The fees now through July 27 are $80 for the half marathon and $45 for the 10k.


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment