Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wellness Wednesday: Under Construction

Happy Wellness Wednesday

After giving it much thought and consideration, I'm taking a much needed break from my blog and other social media accounts. I've been pondering it for quite sometimes, and while I've enjoyed growing as a blogger, lately I feel like it's become more of distraction; often times a hassle.

Lately I've been finding myself snapping pics and thinking of blog posts instead of focusing on more important things in life. Recently, some things have happened that have humbled me and it's time to take a different course. Doesn't mean that I won't post, but until further notice I'm taking a much needed break.


I've said it numerous times that often times we get so caught up in the journeys we see other post (aka keeping up with the joneses), we lose sight of ourselves. And as much as I would like to share more details on what I'll be working on, I'm going to remain tight-lipped and hopefully I'll have some actions to back up this chatting.




Until next time…….

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment