Monday, July 6, 2015

Purtain's Pride Mad Lib

Okay, so yes I'm taking a break from blogging and posting on my other social media sites, but I'm making an exception today. If you've visited before, you know I'm a very proud ambassador for sweat pink . I've been joining my SPA sisters for the #1millionminutes campaign, and have been tracking my physical activity minutes each day.


One of their supporters Puritan's Pride is offering prizes to all that participate in this awesome mad lib. So here's mine:



I'm so stoked (adj) to fuel my #1MillionMinutes goals with Puritan's Pride! All summer I plan to run (verb) my way to a healthier, fitter me, and I'll need help staying hydrated and fueled during all my delightful (adj) adventures!

I will make sure I stay on track and will rely on protein shakes (noun) to keep my well fuled before, during, and after workouts, and my infusion water (noun) to keep me hydrated!

I'm most excited to try Hair, Skin & Nails formula (product) and pre-workout intensifier (product) from Puritan's Pride because they look delightful (adj).

One supplement I've never tried but am curious about is plant based protein (noun). I think it might make me extra vivacious (adj).




2 comments: