Monday, July 27, 2015

Mad Lib 4 Grokker


Yesterday on my Instagram page, I announced how happy I am to be a SPA and love the amazing perks that come with my ambassadorship. Today, I'm back with more fun and fitness from the FitApproach community.

If you've visited any of my social media accounts recently, you would know I'm tracking my activity for the 1 Million Minutes campaign. So far, I'm at 1,318 minutes. Here's the latest mad lib my fellow SPAs and I are doing.



I'm so excited to rack up more minutes using video workouts from Grokker! There’s everything from yoga to core strength for everyone from beginners to advanced, and I'm especially pumped to try Yoga for Abs & Core because it will make me extra stunning.

I plan to do my video workout in my living room before running and after eating. My favorite thing about video workouts is feasibility, and they’re a super convenient way to get sweaty when I'm rushing.

My goal is to hit 1500 minutes this week!. I’ll do Outdoor HIIT Routine one one of my more intense workout days, and Yoga for Abs & Core,  on a rest or lower intensity day.  I challenge Danielle to beat my # of minutes or to do Cardio Kick Fitness with me!

psst! Want more access to more of the amazing videos on Grokker? Use the code LOVEGROKKER for a free month of their premium version. No strings attached - just good sweaty fun! :)

Be Well,

LaToya

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've already tracked 1,318 min for #1MillionMinutes - that's awesome!! And yay for mad libs; they're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for a challenge, so tracking my minutes has been keeping me motivated

    ReplyDelete