Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wellness Wednesday: A-team Ambassador

Happy Wellness Wednesday! This week I'm to share that I was selected to be an ambassador for the 2015 Annapolis Running Classic. 
I actually found out exactly one week ago, on national running day. Of course that made the news all the more merrier! 

This year's race features a 10k and half marathon. Aside from the hills I love this course, and running in Annapolis. This will be my first time running this race, but I'm no stranger to the course. My first half marathon was in "nap town" in June 2013. I'm excited to return, plus given my husband is from the area, running here always has a little sentimental factor. 

So if you're still putting the final touches on your fall race schedule, join me! Saturday, November 21st from the historic Navy Marine Corps Stadium. My ambassador discount LYREF15 will save you 10% off registration fees. 

I promise you won't want to miss this! It's one of the most premier courses in the DMV. Oh yeah and the beer, oysters, and live music can't be matched. Start your hill training and register today! 

Be Well,

LaToya


No comments:

Post a Comment