Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wellness Wednesday: Back to Weight Watchers

Well hello there 2017, and hello there Wellness Wednesday. Since one of my goals for this year is to expand my blog, what better way to open things up with how I first got started. I'm excited to return to blogging regularly.

I'm also excited to share that thanks to some extra motivation from my SPAs (sweat pink ambassadors) I am empowered to rejoin Weight Watchers.

 I first joined weight watchers after the birth of my second child. Along with nursing I lost about 20 pounds fairly easily. Sadly I've sort of plateaued since then, and would like to lose another 20.

Yesterday was my first official day back on the program, and I proudly stayed within my recommend point range. The best part was I didn't feel deprived, and even felt more energetic. The only downside is that my bathroom scale is broke so I'll need to purchase a new one, but in the meantime I just use my most recent weight.



Are you or have you tried the Weight Watchers program? What are you empowered to tackle in 2017?


Be Well,
LaToya

1 comment: