Sunday, January 8, 2017

Made Time for Me!

As a woman I'm a natural nuturer. Everyone and everything comes before me. There's work, my husband, two kids, the dog, household chores, family, and friends. Balancing all those responsibilities  there's little time left for myself, but this year that's changing.

Even if it's nothing but looking myself in the bathroom for ten minutes. I vow to take time each week, and spend it on me, myself, and I. I did that today and it was simply amazing. Yes I could've been doing a million and one other things, but instead I choose ME! I looked myself in the bathroom, lit a candle, turned on some music, and created my own personal oasis. I needed that. My body definitely needed it. Mentally and spiritually I need that 30-40 minutes of peace and quiet.

I don't have it all figured out quite yet, but again somehow someway I'm getting back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment