Saturday, June 11, 2016

Road to Richmond

Well today marked week 1 of 23 on my road to Richmond. I ended the week with 3 runs, a little shy of 8 miles. 

I still haven't publicly told anyone which distance I'm training for, and I honestly plan to keep it that way. The race itself has an 8k, half marathon, and a marathon.

When folks ask me what I'm training for I just say Richmond. I'm not ready yet. Those who truly know me, know I'm very introverted. I've never been one to boast or brag. No shame or shade. Perhaps when I'm ready, I'll reveal my goals but for now I'm keeping things tight lipped. 
When it's all said, and done I'll be like Boom! In the mean time, I'm trying my darnest to stick to the plan. There maybe a few other races I tackle in this journey. They will be used as training runs.

S/O BGR! for the extra push this am!
Be Well,
LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment