Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Nutrisystem Jumpstart Review

So today Monday kicked off my 5 day trial of Nutrisystem. Yes desperate times calls for desperate measures.

About a week or so ago, a HS friend referred me a program that she's now a coach for. The program used Medifast food and included coaching. I was pretty darn close to signing up based on her success story, then the price tag. I'm always skeptical of such types of programs, so I began exploring other options. I read the reviews and compared Medifast, Take Shape & Nutrisystem. Nutrisystem seemed to have the most bang for the buck...so it was a no brainer.
Monday: I stuck exactly to the plan. I loved that I could incorporate some "real foods," which for me include non-fat yogurt, strawberries, spinach salad, and Premeire Protein shake. 

Tuesday: I had every intention of taking pics of my meals today, but of course I forgot. Once again everything that I te from Nutrisystem was surprisingly delicious. For the most part I am satisfied after eating, but like clockwork I got hungry around the 1-5-2 hour mark. 

Wednesday: I made it to day 3.....wahoo! Proud of myself because last night my family had carry-out Chinese, and I did not break. That's definitely a first. Here's my meal guide for today.
I had the munchies after dinner, and did not choose a healthy alternative. I spurgled, and had a serving of chocolate chip cookies; taking me off track and over my caloric goal.

Thursday was a complete bust! Okay well, maybe not exactly. I had my Nutrisystem breakfast & am snack. Then it all went down hill. I had a lunch special with co workers, and then since my mom was in town, I had crab cakes for dinner. 

Friday: Happy I'm made it to the final day.  I'm still on track with eating smaller portions every 2 hours. There are two bars that I swapped this week for an Atkins bar. I'm not a huge fan of coconut.

I'm very pleased with this program. I didn't weigh myself at the beginning, so I have no results to share. I never intended the program for anything drastic. I am very pleased with program layout, and most importantly the taste of the food. I will be signing up Nutrisystem. More details to come!!!

Be Well,
LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment