Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fall Training Weeks 3 & 4

Weeks 3 & 4 presented a new set a challenges. Balancing being a wife, mother of two, career changing while training for a half marathon is no walk in the park. Geez I'm tired just thinking about all of it. Nonetheless, I'm up for the challenge.

Week 3 was just a complete bust! In short, I just wasn't feeling it. I skipped all my mid-week runs and workouts, and out got in 6 miles on Saturday.

Of course I got back on track with week 4.

Sunday: 30 minute leisure walk for 1.76 miles.

Monday: 3.31 miles

Tuesday: 2.27 miles

Wednesday: Rest day

Thursday: Nada; should've cross trained.

Friday: 3.32 miles

Saturday: 6.22 long run miles. First time using Galloway's 40:30 intervals. 
So I ended the week with 16.9. As a of now, I'm ahead of my training schedule. So far 99.37 total fall training miles. 

How do you deal with balancing life and training?

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment