Monday, August 24, 2015

7 Day Stretch Mad Lib

Despite missing yesterday's Jump for Joy, I’m joining prAna and Sweat Pink for a super fun, #7daystretch #liveinprana challenge – it started yesterday (Monday, August 24th) and ends at the end of the week (Sunday, August 30th). Join in on the fun – answering daily prompts or if you’d prefer to lurk, you can follow along on FitApproach or through the hashtags: #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink!

We’ll be talking about how we (
the community) embrace a prAna lifestyle (#liveinprana) and are challenging ourselves to stretch a little deeper, farther and more mindfully for 7 whole days (the #7daystretch). And we’re not just stretching our bodies so you don’t have to be pretzel to join in, we’re also stretching our minds and souls!

I’d love for Candance and Danielle and Neali to join me for this fun challenge. Complete the fun mad-lib below and let’s get this PARTY started!

We’re nearing the end of August and even though the summer is coming to an end, I’m super excited about the Fall because I have three races.  In fact, my very favorite thing about Fall is the cooler temps and beautiful scenic backdrops. I can imagine myself wearing Halle Pant while I taking the kids to school because they look super comfy and relaxed.  

If I had one goal for the Fall, it would be set a new half marathon PR because this will be my fifth one. To achieve it, I know I will need to train consistently and eat healthier. And of course I want to look great doing it so have the Mika Top on my wish-list…..

What are you most excited about for Fall?

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment