Sunday, August 30, 2015

60 Days Away

I can't believe I'm 60 days away from my fifth (and possibly last) half marathon- Rock n Roll Philadelphia. If you've read any of my post recently, you'll know training had been no walk in the park. 

Through the many ups and down, that life has presented I'm still very much determined to not only finish this race, but PR. Now will I get my sub 3 probably not, but I'm doing (almost) everything I can to ensure it.

So what's been in my way? One word LIFE. Yep, I'm sure many can relate. While I'm not the first (darn sure won't be the last) wife and mother of two to train for a distance event admist job/career challenges, and family events, I am and I will. 

The next few weeks things won't get any easier, but I won't give up. 


3 comments:

  1. Well done for persisting through your training. I struggle to run any amount of distance at all and I totally admire those who run. Best of luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! RnR Philly is such a good course and race :)

    ReplyDelete