Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fall Training Week 2

Another week, another recap! In case you missed my initial training kick-off here it is.

This week presented a new set of challenges. After my long run last week, the weather and tad pit of laziness put a bit of a damper in my training. Nonetheless, I finished strong. Check it out:

Monday: Rest day

Tuesday: Unoffical rest day. I would've cross trained but it was raining, thundering, and lightening. 

Wednesday: 3.5 miles (hills)

Thursday: 3.1 miles 

Friday: 2.5 (walk/ cross training)

Saturday: 5 mile run. This was my first time trying 40/30 intervals with a friend.

No changes to my weight this week, but I'm happy to have maintained.

How do you handle unexpected hiccups in your training?

Be Well,

LaToya


No comments:

Post a Comment