Monday, June 1, 2015

June Goals

There's just something about the start of a new month that really drives me to focus. June is unique in it's own way, as I'm also inspired to check-in on the goals I set at the beginning of the year, and update my progress. Without going into too many specifics, let's just say I'm not where I want to be. Yep that pretty much sums it up- on so many levels. Nonetheless I'm not giving up, and as the slogan goes "it ain't over to the fat lady sings." 

I'm proclaiming June as my "by any means necessary" month, because that just what it's going to take. I have some lofty goals ahead. Both in my personal and professional life, and it's going to take this attitude to be successful. 

1. Pass my ACLS certification.

2. At least 3 runs a week.

3. Lose 1 pound a week.

4. Start training for my biggest race distance yet.

Don't want to spill all the beans at once, but more details on the last one coming later in the week. Stay Tuned! 

Be Well, 

LaToya



1 comment:

  1. Good goals! You are so right about it not being over! I love the start of a new month - helps me to get refocused.

    ReplyDelete