Thursday, May 28, 2015

Danskin Extreme Sport Bra Review

I'm beyond overdue for new sports bra (mainly for running). So while I was in Wal-Mart the other day, I grabbed this Danskin Extreme Sport Bra.

I loved the hot pink color, it was cheap (compared to my Moving Comfort bras), and the extreme impact had me SOLD! Plus, I have other Danskin brand workout attire, and I haven't had any issues. Well today, I wore it during my 5am run. One word - FAIL. At about mile 1, I felt a little discomfort around my shoulders. Somewhere between 1.5-2 miles, I was fully aware that both straps were rubbing. If you're physically active, you know what that means. Chafing yep you got it.

I was in so much discomfort, I just walked the last half mile. Constantly trying to readjust my "girls." Major ouch once I got back home, and undressed. My suspicions were right. I had chaffed underneath the straps on both side, right along my clavicle (collarbone). If you've experienced chafing before, you know how dreadful my shower was.

So with that said, this was not a good product. Again, I loved the color and price. Heck the fit even was great, and I felt well supported in the cups, but as previously mentioned it's a "no-go" for me. I guess I'll be back in the market for my Moving Comfort bras.


Do you have a go to brand for sports bras? What's your favorite and why?


Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment