Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wellness Wednesday: Spring Happenings

Happy Wellness Wednesday. I wish I had something new and newsworthy to share, but unforunately that just is not the case. Nonetheless since I have a few moments to spare, I figured I'd share what I've been up too.

 Spring has offically sprung, and life has been a bit of a frenzy lately. Making career decisions, trying to reestablish my running base, finding quality time with the hubby, taking on new Personal Training clients, and of course raising two bubbly preschoolers.

So those March Goals I shared last month, whomp whomp whomp! Didn't hit my monthly weight loss goal. As a matter of fact I'm up a couple of pounds, but let's just hope that's Mother Nature (and no I'm not talking about the weather). Base building and spring training as been hit or miss. 

I was just getting into the grove with the zero dark thirty runs, and with my new work schedule and spring showers brings beautiful flowers, i haven't hit the pavement as much as I like and need. Which means I've had  to pass on a few races I really was looking forward too. 

For now I'm just hoping to keep up with life as it comes. I have upcoming vacations, anniversary, birthdays and graduation milestones. Hoping to pick back up with regular tracking. Oh and then there's cleaning. After all what's spring without spring cleaning???

Woosah! Thanks for reading my rant. Now what's on your plate this Spring?

Be Well, 

LaToya

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say, sometimes it takes one step backward to gain two steps forward. So keep up the spirit, hopefully April is looking better. Spring is here after all, right? :)

    ReplyDelete