Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals

Home once again with the kids, due to the inclement weather. All these snow days have not been nice with my results. All my hard work in the month of February just went out the window, as I've gained 2.5 pounds are the last two weeks. 

So instead of making excuses, and beating myself up I'm reassessing my goals. 
What better way to kickoff the first Monday in a new month? Here are my goals for March! 

Weight: 160 (that's one pound a week)

Running: Get serious about my spring training. That's three run days a week. I also want to make it to at least two of the local BGR! Runs this month. 

Nutrition: i know I sound like a broken record, but I will eat clean this month. I will meal plan, and stop sabotaging my hard work all week with horrible weekend eating. More details on this to come. After all its National Nutrition Month, so i have to step my game up.

Career: I'm starting a new job and just want to learn and absorb as much information as possible this month.

Kids: I've been saying it since Christmas, and have yet to take them so I'm planning on a trip to the library. Also having everyone put down the devices for more learning activities. 

Tha tha that that's all folks!!! I could use some accountability on this. Let's share goals and keep one another on track.

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment