Saturday, March 7, 2015

Introducing Scale Saturday

Earlier this week I shared my goals and to help keep myself on track throughout the month, I'll be sharing my weekly recap. In addition, I'm introducing Scale Saturday. 

Weekly recap:
My week started out very good. I knew I wanted to really focus on nutrition and cleaning up my eating. I planned my meals and spent under $100 for all this deliciousness (everything couldn't fit in the pic).
Monday-Thursday we ate at home. I have to admit the weather played a huge part in this, as the kids missed school three days this week, so there was no choice but to eat in. Friday we had take-out KFC.

My workouts were also affected by the snow. I only had one gym day- ran 3 miles. Aside from that shoveling and lots of cleaning were my only forms of physical activity. 

My weight loss was 0.6, and I'm actually pretty impressed with that given on a normal week I would exercise 3-4 days.
Overall I would say my first week was decent. I still have my work cut out for me, but know my success truly starts and ends in the kitchen. 

Be Well,

LaToya


No comments:

Post a Comment