Tuesday, January 20, 2015

On Being Sick

Today marks exactly one week since my first symptoms of what I self diagnosed as the flu. Now normally I wouldn't recommend anyone self diagnosing, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Okay, back to why I'm here. Being sick is the pits. No ifs, ands, or buts around it. I'm still not 100% myself, and I'm trying my hardest to beat this thing. 

Today my plan is to get back into my normal weekly routine. I'm shooting for my usual Two mile Tuesday and if I have energy left, hopefully some arms and core. My nutrition as been all kinds of wacky, as I've only been consuming one meal a day. It was nice to see the scale drop 4 pounds, but I know it just being sick. 

Well enough ranting about what was, and time to get moving. After all this is the year of no excuses.

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment