Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm MAD Hype for #NoExcuses 2015!


Happy #NoExcuses Monday! That's right today kicks off the challenge from FitApproach . To get everyone in the spirit, all of us SPA's (Sweat Pink Ambassadors) are creating a personal mad lib post. So with that said, here's mine!!

I'm mad HYPE for #Noescuses 2015!


Hey 2015, it’s me LaToya!

This year I would like to PR at every race distance (5k, 10k, & 13.1) run a 10-mile road race, and clean up my eating. 

It would also be super duper awesome if I also got back to my pre-pregnancy weight this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because I'm worth it.

The thing I am looking forward to most this year is my fifth wedding anniversary and my son's fifth birthday.

I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is my kids to help me get up, get motivated (verb) and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is my family and I have used it to get out of doing workouts on more than a handful (number) occasions. I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to get up at zero dark thirty a few times each week.

Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I'll still have a back-up one set.

I will stop blaming my family (ex. kids, dog, husband) for wanting to order out (ex. eating the rest of the snacks) when everyone knows it was really me.

My family is not the reason I make excuses. I will show my family who's boss this year and get my run on.

I know that something (type of workout) is better than nothing (noun).

I will reward myself by buying another pair of running shoes.

#No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a tee/top from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and glowing (adj) I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking kettlebell swings in new On the Go! from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my upper body with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next half marathon (race distance) race with Sasquatch Racing. 

Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my top will smell during my P90X3 workout after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!

Want to create your own? Copy and paste the mad lib, and fill in the underlined parts. Be sure to call out at least three of your fitness buddies, and share how you will have #Noexcuses in 2015!

Also the first prompt of the challenge is a minimum 30 second plank (any variation). Get 're done!

LaToya

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fun activity to help us all think about what we want to focus on to improve ourselves in 2015. Go SweatPink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you PR at all your races this year too! <3 I need to work on cleaning up my eating habits as well, especially after the last couple months! :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll thanks Farrah Fong! Feel free to send me your blog link if you have one.

      Delete