Saturday, August 9, 2014

Me, home on a Saturday?!

Today is the third consecutive Saturday, that instead of my alarm waking me up at zero dark thirty for my weekly group run, I slept in and was awoken by the little ones. Of course it's nice getting a little extra family time in, but it's weird not running. Plus, I miss my Saturday am run crew. I did start my day off with a 30 minute Tae Bo video. Something is always better than nothing right?

Granted I run by myself during the week, my Saturday group runs are something I've always looked forward too. It's great to have that extra push and accountability. I'm hoping tomorrow to meet up with my local BGR! Chapter. Emphasis on hoping. Since I'm not training my motivation has declined because it seems pretty pointless to drive 20-30 minutes for a short run. I guess we'll see.


In other news I'm down 2.6 pounds since my husband's new work schedule. This week was definitely better than the first. The kids and I have settled into our weekly routines, and I've been preparing all our meals and lunches at home. Last night, was the first night all week we ate out. McDonalds for them and a i swung by a local spot for a salad. Fingers crossed I can keep this up. Also, instead of beating myself up about my 30 by 30 goal, I've decided to focus on smaller milestones. With that said, my next target is 160. Currently I'm 164.8

Have a happy, healthy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment