Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wellness Wednesday: Better Choices

Since the New Year, I'm down seven pounds. Rejoining Weight Watchers has probably been one of the best decisions I've made in quite awhile. I'm extremely happy with my progress so far, and even happier with the food choices I've been making. Take a look at my breakfast, lunch, and snack from today.




Not only have I been doing better with planning my meals, I've also been made better choices when dining out. Like last night we went out to celebrate the kids hard work in school. I knew this all day, so I made sure I stayed on track with my prepared meals and within my smart points. The best part has been resisting all the sweets in the office break room.

I have also spent more time making a weekly grocery list. Also trying to stay budget-friendly, I mainly shop at Sam's Club and Aldi.

I'm still a work in progress, and have a ways to go but slow progress is still progress.

Be Well,

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment