Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stepember anyone?

Well it's the 1st of September, and I really need to STEP (pun intended) my game up. Who's with me? 

Real talk it's put up or shut up time, and if I don't step it up this month, these loft goals will be a complete bust. So in the next few weeks be prepare for me to flood my social media accounts. It truly does help keep one accountable.

I have a challenging route mapped out for this weekend, Rock n Rock Philly Half Marathon on September 18th, and my longest distance yet to round out the month. The biggest obstacle is going to be my mid week runs. That's exactly where I need to step it up a bit. I've been quite the slacker, and now summer is coming to and end I'm hoping that helps. 

After Stepember I have a 16.2 race in October and then Richmond in November. Depending on my mileage this month, I may add another 10 mile race.

The plan is to also step up my nutrition game and focus on more protein and less carbs. Stay tuned for the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment