Monday, October 19, 2015

Burn 360 Review

As a part of my Bulu box 2, I received these Burn 360 samples.
I tried the first with my breakfast on Monday. At first I didn't notice anything until about a hour later. I experienced my heart beating faster, dry mouth, and increased urination (although this could be due to the extra water I was drinking). I did seemed more energerized. I took the second capsle with dinner- no jitters.

Day 2: I took one capsule with breakfast, and 8 ounces of water. Did not notice the jitters like the first day, but again good tell I was more energinerzed. The second capsule, was taken pre-workout (as recommended) 

According to the package, this dietary supplement is a "powerful antioxidant blend, boosts metabolism, and curbs cravings," based on my two day trial I would say the product worked as advertised. As with any nutritional supplement, I highly recommend consulting a medical practitioner first.

My rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟/ 5.

I am considering purchasing a 30-day subsricptuon. If I do, I will provide updates. Note my experiences and opinions are my own, and are not affiliated with FitApproach, Bulu Box, nor Body 360. 



No comments:

Post a Comment