Thursday, October 2, 2014

Salley Hansen "No Chip" Review

I'm not one of those bloggers that reviews products for popularity or to seek freebies from company, but if I stumble across something every once in awhile I do like to share my personal experience.

This past Sunday I went to my local nail salon for a mani & pedi. No frills, no gel, no acrylic overlay...just an old fashion, basic manicure and pedicure combo. Since it's getting cooler I haven't been making as many trips to the nail salon, so I was long overdue. I'm usual skeptical of the basic manicures because they usually never last more than a day or two. Except this time....
Before heading to bed I applied one coat of Salley Hansen's No Chip Top Coat Protectant, and as you can see from the above photo my nails looks beautiful 4 days later.

I've been getting my nails done for about 15 years, and never have I had a mani last this long. Since I've given up on other nail treatments and now will only be rocking my natural nails, this product is a must have. 
For more Salley Hansen products visit www.salleyhansen.com or your local drug/ convenient store.

No comments:

Post a Comment