Friday, August 29, 2014

Fab Five Friday!

Off work today so I'm getting in some much needed r&r. Sitting here (in between housework of course) enjoying the crisp, fall-like air and admiring my home (we purchased our first home last October), I cannot help but share how truly blessed I am.


 Keeping in mind my theme for starting my blog, here's a little something I'm calling Fab Five Friday!


Today is also #flashbackfriday in socialverse, so I'm taking a flashback at the fabulous five topics that I feature on my blog. As you can see from my logo above, my health, career, fitness, parenting and relationships are things that are near and dear to my heart. Now for something fabulous about each of these topics.

Health: I love preventative health, and enjoy being about to promote various health topics for a living. 

Career: Although, my dreams have been pushed to the back burner lately, I'm still thankful to work within my field and I look forward to someday returning to the health/ fitness industry full-time. 

Fitness: Running, weight training, yoga, and the elliptical are my go-to means for maintaining and improving my physical fitness. 

Parenting: I'm a mother of two under 4, and boy oh boy do I love my children. 

Relationship: Friends, family, co-workers, husband, etc relationships are a driving force in our lives as human beings. Similar to the aforementioned topics, I'm always looking for way to improve my role/ involvement in my interactions with other. 

So what are five fabulous reasons or topics that prompted you to start your blog? Do you blog about any of the topics that have such profound meaning to me? I'm still very new to blog world, but always looking forward to linking up with people with similar interests.

Happy Friday folks!

LaToya

No comments:

Post a Comment