Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wellness Wednesday: Much Needed Rant

Happy Wellness Wednesday folks! What a glorious day it is, and after my 10 day vacation, I'm happy to be back to my weekly post. As the title implies, I don't really have too much of anything to say, so please forgive me in advance if this makes no sense.

So on with this rant.....first I'd just like to give a shout out to Maureen & Rina! It was great connecting with these ladies for the #gowellnessday link-up. I'm going to miss the camaraderie, but thank them both for helping me become a stronger blogger. I wish them, and the other ladies, nothing but the best Until we meet again!

I myself have been struggling to make up my mind, about keeping up my blog and my facebook page. Personally, I get better responses from Twitter and Instagram, so we'll just see what the future holds.

Other than that, I'm just living life. Still on my journey to improving my overall well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment